Friday 5 August 2011

Personal Profile

Hello... My name is Ruvimbo Maria Kuuzabuwe. I'm a Zimbabwean born student currently studying: Performing Arts, Philosophy & Ethics and Spanish. I'm a singer and I have been singing for a few years now; I stumbled upon singing in year 6 when we had to do an end of year production on The Mikado by Gilbert & Sullivan. I believe that was my first memorable initiation to performing and I haven't looked back since; performing has become an irreplaceable part of my life. I guess you could say it's my first love: the one you'll never forget. I'm reluctant to call myself a singer because I don't feel I've earned the title yet so I'd call myself a "Singer-in-the-making". I'll let you know when I consider myself a singer though.
With regards to this project, I am definitely looking forward to discovering The history of Black Theater. This is going to be a worthwhile learning curve for us.
Anyways I'm raring to go so let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment