Friday 19 August 2011

Hi guys,

So sorry I couldnt make it. I did text Don early hours of this mornig saying that I have been throwing up and running a fever for the past day, I went to the doctor this morning and they think ive got food poisoning again, i'm not sure if Don got my text as I had missed calls from the office this morning. I tried to contact Don today on his mobile and sent another text message from my mothers phone as i dont think my phone is delivering text messages. I hope I havent missed out on too much, I was looking forward to today as always. what was the aganda for today was it Dons workshop on black theatre since the 1960's or had the agenda changed? . love and blessings as always and see you all next week xx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear Simone. Don did tell me you text after I had being calling you. I'll post a write up of the day above. Hope you're ok now and coming on Friday x

    ReplyDelete