Friday 29 July 2011

Todays meeting

Hi All,
I have spoke with Mirranda this afternoon and she told me that a meeting was scheduled for today. I was not aware of this meeting as it was arranged after myself and Tonia had left so we were non the wiser. Ruvimbo made a post after that meeting with a time table and description of events but today's meeting wasn't included with these dates or any indication of any meeting before the 5'th august . For future reference it may be a good idea to post meeting details or a reminder on the post beforehand and to liaise via this blog as it was set up for this purpose and is a brilliant and convenient tool for communicating with each other. I hope you all are well and lets speak soon. Could someone please post the outcome brief of today's brainstorming session on the blog asap so we can keep up to date
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment