Friday 29 July 2011

Hi Guys,
First of all I'd like to say I love what you have done with the site Tonya and Simone, it looks really good! and the research is a positive step towards our goal. I like :)
sorry about the communication issues. I emailed everyone, but I realise this isn't enough and we have set some things in place to improve this.
Today's meeting was mainly about the activities we plan to carry out in Ghana - the Beyond Beyond the Drum project if you like. I will tell you more about this in a minute (see next post)

In terms of the beyond the drum project, the first update is that we have heard from the OHS and the 5th of August is not appropriate for the Oral History training. I have rearranged it for the 26th of August and am awaiting confirmation. As for next Friday, I will arrange to bring the workshop with Yannis forward if he is available and do that instead. I will let you know the outcome of this.

We also started a facebook group. I know you set up a page Tonya, but as a group we don't have to worry about logging in separately, but rather add to the page via our existing pages. The link foe this is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nu-Century-Arts-Projects/147921901953825 . Please like this through your facebook pages and it will give you full access to discuss and add things to it that are of interest or important to the various projects that we do with Nu Century Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment